While it’s not as hot as social media and other messaging, email marketing remains one of the best ways to reach your customers. Atlanta-based MailChimp is one of the best services to use to manage your email marketing, so this month we’ll be digging into what they have to offer.
- Why to set up email marketing
- How to get started and the differences between MailChimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, HubSpot and others.
- Integrations for your website.
- Testing and improving your campaigns.
- Taking advantage of automation tools.
While some of the finer points will focus directly on MailChimp, most of what we discuss will help you with your campaigns on any service.
If you missed the Meetup, you can watch Periscope recording from our recent WordPress Meetup.
Periscope only allows for vertical filming. Please forgive the view! Slides are below for your convenience.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below or feel free to post in any of our online WordPress groups.
- September 3, 11:30 am: PHP in WordPress – Part 1
- September 17, 11:30 am: Google Search Console and controlling the spam in Analytics