The only thing we love more than digital marketing tools is sharing them with others. They won’t replace your work, but they might just make it easier or save you time. We’ve compiled a list of our dozen favorite digital marketing tools that you should check out today!
Tool recommendations are like the dessert of any conference presentation. So this episode is basically just a sugar rush of fun information of tools to test out and try.
We’re not going to mention some of the more obvious ones you’ve already heard of like WordPress, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, etc.
Mickey’s Top Tools
- RSS Reader: Feedly
- CRM: Pipedrive, SalesFlare, HubSpot or Notion
- Reading: Kindle, Blinkist, and GoodReads
- Notes: Google Keep, Roam Research, Evernote
- Keyboard shortcuts. Operating system, to browser, to apps; here’s a handy list
- Heatmap: Crazy Egg or HotJar