We love collaborating with the best
GreenMellen Media is always looking for partnerships with great creatives, techies and marketers. We believe in working with smart people who reflect our values and beliefs: integrity, education, teamwork and honesty. Our standards at GreenMellen are to be very responsive and to respond to all client requests within the same day. We work as a team in a flat hierarchy to support one another in our efforts; if there’s an issue, we tackle it together and if there’s an idea, we develop it together.
The GreenMellen Marketing Strategist will set the pulse behind our client’s marketing outreach. Your job will be to work directly with clients to create a digital marketing and/or communications plan, and quarterback efforts to execute the approved plan.
- An account lead who will manage the Client relationship, develop a marketing calendar, stay on top of deadlines, and provide clear communication and statuses for executing marketing tactics.
- Provide data, reports and trends observed from marketing efforts on a monthly or quarterly call.
- Deliver new ideas for outreach to target audiences.
- Work with GreenMellen team to execute marketing tactics.
If you have experience working in more than one of these areas, we want to meet you:
- Messaging Strategy: Familiar working within messaging guidelines such as Storybrand.
- Marketing Planning: Communicate with client to plan and aggregate marketing outreach into a calendar for executing campaigns and tactics.
- SEO: Experience researching and integrating keywords property into digital content.
- Biddable Media: Experience planning SEM budgets and strategies for Google and social media ad campaigns, including suggesting landing pages for ad campaigns
- Email / Inbound Marketing: An understanding of strategic email marketing strategy and the ability to plan a calendar for email outreach and help manage executing of that calendar. This includes list building strategies and content planning.
- Social Media: Experience planning and managing social media accounts through tools such as HootSuite, including conducting social media audits
- Reports: Read and decipher heatmaps, website audits (content, design, tech, SEO), and traffic reports from marketing efforts; pulling metrics that are relevant to the client’s ROI.
- Develop an internal marketing strategy process for GreenMellen. This includes conducting marketing audits, creating a strategy and managing that strategy.
Communicate with clients to work within their budget for outreach tactics.
- Provide ongoing direction to clients based on their goals and target audiences. This includes guidance on social media outreach, paid ads, email outreach, content strategy.
- Nurture clients and continuously create opportunities for new services.
- Lead client meetings to review and manage ongoing strategy.
Medical / Dental / Short term disability Insurance • Flexible hours • Limited office time