A brand consists of several elements that must work together to create a memorable experience. These elements range from the message on your voicemail to a user’s experience on your website.
With all these facets considered, we’d argue that the logo is the most important visual element of a brand, and if it’s time for a refresh, there’s no time to wait.
Are you wondering if your brand’s logo needs a refresh? Ask yourself these questions to see how your logo stacks up against industry best practices:
- Do you have a vector format (.EPS or .AI) of your logo?
- Is your logo unique, or does it feature overused visuals?
- Is your logo scalable? Can it be used at large and small sizes without readability issues?
- Would you say your logo is timeless?
- Was your logo created (or updated) within the last decade?
- Does your logo accurately communicate the services you provide?
If you’ve said ‘no’ to at least three of these questions, you are in dire need of a logo update!
So, where do you start? Our creative team is eager to help you define your visual identity. Here are some logos we’ve created, each custom-built to the unique characteristics of the brand.